From: Toni
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 6:28 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] English counties with VE

On my location list I usually have something like
Town, County, England.

When the county lines have been redrawn, VE does not find the town.  My way
around this has been to rename the location to
Town, England and then VE usually finds the town. The problem I have with
this is that it messes up my location list unless I rename the location back
to the original.  Does anyone have a better method?

Cathy, Dundas, Ontario
Not far from Ancaster

Checked by AVG.
6:07 PM