Everyone that responded to "Splitting vs Not" and the ancillary thread (and that seems like it might have been everyone in the group!):

Thank you so much for each of your inputs. I agree with Ward, there are lots of ways to enter sources that work and it appears to mostly depend on your personal searching and filing style. All the advice has given me (and other Legacy newbies that read the archives) many methods and ideas to adapt to their own style. This discussion has been invaluable and will save me lots of trying, then changing, then changing, then changing! Unfortunately, I've got a bundle of sources imported from Family Tree Maker and 10 years of sourcing without any pattern so I have a lot of work ahead of me. Oh well, what's another 100 hours?

Again, thank you to everyone.

Cathy Vallevieni--Orange County, CA

P.S. I'm 15 minutes from Disneyland so if anyone gets out this way, send me an e-mail and we can hook up. [EMAIL PROTECTED]