Fred,

First a question - have you put anything in at least one of them? In
version7.0.0.55 it appears at the foot of the Assigned Sources Screen under the
Output tab when "Show entire source" is set.

Update your British Prime Ministers Timeline - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:34:54 -0700
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] File ID #
>
> Hi:
>
> I am a little confused here. I have the latest version and I do not see
> the file ID # field in the output tab of the Master Source List or the
> Assigned Sources for: ___.
> I have ticked the two options and there is no change what so ever in
> the output tab information.
> Am I missing something?
>
> Fred Schwilk
> San Jose, California
>
> ronald ferguson wrote:
>> Ann,
>>
>> I suspect you have not updated to the latest version - they do now, both the
>> Master Source and Detail Source IDs. Version 7.0.0.55
>>

>> Ron Ferguson

>> Update your British Prime Ministers Timeline - Blogs
>> http://www.fergys.co.uk
>> View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
>> http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
>> For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:
>> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
>>

>>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>>> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] File ID #
>>> Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 18:51:00 -0600
>>>
>>> Perhaps the Legacy folks haven't noticed how the file ID # has been
>>> affected. Maybe they will see these messages and being the clever folks they
>>> are change back to how it was in v6.

Find the best and worst places on the planet
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/101719807/direct/01/