Ron:
I finally see the ID #. I was looking for it to be in a separate [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks for the help.
Fred

ronald ferguson wrote:
Fred,

First a question - have you put anything in at least one of them? In version7.0.0.55 it
appears at the foot of the Assigned Sources Screen under the Output tab when "Show
entire source" is set.

Update your British Prime Ministers Timeline - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: