Keith:

When I did it for an actual address "Tustin - 2262 Caper Tree Drive, Orange, California, USA" (my example was a fake), mapping put the pin in the middle of the city, not on the exact location of the address. When I enter it 2262 Caper Tree Drive Tustin, Orange, California, USA, it puts the pin within a couple of houses of the actual address. In the Master Locations List it's better to put the city first because then they all show up together (by doing it address first, it puts them all under the county, but alphabetically by the street address, not the city).

Cathy Vallevieni
Orange County, CA