Richard & Keith:

Oh, got it (didn't have the "Show Map" box checked)e.  Cool!

By the way, it works in "Aerial" view which is great because you can see the structures to know where to click.

Boy, this will be easier than manually changing them.

Now, how to know which dwelling when you aren't familiar with the area? That's for another day and time to figure out!

Thanks everyone!

Hope this thread helps everyone that is working with exact addresses and wants to map them and have them show in all reports.

Cathy Vallevieni
Orange County, CA