Kris:

It was Sherry but the below message was her final message.

To see the whole thread, including Sherry's comment, click at the bottom of this e-mail on Archived messages: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/ then find the thread with the subject line above and follow it. Look at Sherry's first message for what you are referring to.

Cathy Vallevieni
Orange County, CA