Cathy Vallevieni wrote:

I like the results. Much easier to read on the screen in pdf than in a picture browser as a jpg. I think I may go back and get all the Census and similar documents that I can from Ancestry, etc. and resave all of them as originals to a pdf file which should make them the clearest they can be (which can be important with the quality of some Census'). I'll compare the difference between an original scan to pdf vs. converting a jpg to pdf then make the final decision. I was surprised to see they are about the same size file (would have expected a pdf to be much bigger).

If you're interested in PDF, then FireFox with the PDF Download add-on is a good way of creating a single PDF page document from a web-page.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry