I use scanned copies of death certificates as Source Detail pictures. The source is Death Certificate or some particular location's death certificates. I don't think I would use them as 'death pictures' because that use of Death is an Event, so unless I had a picture of the person's death (a gruesome thought) I don't actually have a picture of the Event.
JL
JLiki - creating your own genealogy wiki
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jliki.html

Ronald E Howell wrote:
I have several Death Certificates that I got from the Mississippi State
Archive and Library in Jackson, Mississippi.  I have created a template that
I intend to use for them.  Where do I use this 'template'?  Should I create
an event for these death certificates? Or just forget about using them
except as a 'Death Picture'.
What a great group to be able to ask questions of any time day or night.

Thanks in advance to all,

Ronald Howell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]