-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Hughes
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 4:06 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] ... Legacy 7, file/folder sharing ... Jim Hughes

Good Day ...

... I hope all is well

... your help is required about the following:

1.  I have Legacy Family Tree 7 installed on five computers in my house.
2.  I will only have one computer open at a time.
3.  I want the capability to work on Legacy Family Tree 7 from any house
computer and, I want to be assured that
I'm working on the 'latest' copy of the file.
4.  So, I want to 'share' Legacy, but, do not know the steps for doing such.
5.  Would some kind soul walk me through the process?
6.  Four computers have XP Home, OE 7; the fifth computer has Vista Home
Premium, OE 7.

Thanks for your time & consideration.
Take care.

Jim        [EMAIL PROTECTED]