Dennis: I have done a file maintenance/check repair. The same thing keeps
occuring. I ran some other family group sheets on other families, and the same
kinds of things also occurred. I have a second database. I will try it with
that one tonight.

Ron: Thanks in advance for taking a look at it when you get time.

It's almost like Legacy is taking the youngest child's sources for Child-Parent
Relationship and moving them to the husband and taking the husband's and moving
them to the wife. What I didn't add earlier is that under the husband, Charles,
on the line for his father, after his father's name, it shows "(Relationship)"
with the 1860 U.S. Census properly cited here. This does the same thing for the
wife, Blanche, with the sources for her properly cited. I am beginning to think
this is what the Child-Parent Relatiosnhips is supposed to look like on the
family group sheet for the husband and wife, so I'm not sure why it adds an
extra line called "Child-Par Rel." with the wrong sources attached. Maybe this
extra line called "Child-Par Rel." is only supposed to be added for the
children of Charles and Blanche, since there would be no line under each child
for "Father" and "Mother." The children all seem to have the proper sources on
this "Child-Par Rel." line.

Jennifer