I'm on V 7.0.0.55 and can also confirm something not quite right.... I
tagged a set of about 20 people, half related, half not.
About 17 of the 20 people are sourced to the same document - with original
V6 sourcing, the rest are not.
I then CREATED a BRAND NEW source using the Source Writer and attached it to
ONE person's child-parent relationship. (Myself to my mother). I called this
source "Test" and filled in most of the data as test1, test2, etc. to be
absolutely certain of it's references.

I then ran the family group sheet on Tag 3.

All relationships were sourced correctly EXCEPT the Test source created with
the source writer. It was linked to my child-parent relationship with both
my mother and my father.

Jess M