Elizabeth et al:

I think I am finally getting somewhere. My sources were all SourceWriter. I
deleted all sources for Charles, Blanche, and all children for Mother and
Father Relationship. I then used a Basic source to source Charles'
relationships with his mother and father. When I did this, the "Child-Par Rel."
line disappears from underneath Charles and all is well with him. The
relationship is sourced correctly on the lines showing his parents' names.
However, the wife, Blanche, still has a line called "Child-Par Rel." and the
Basic Source I used for Charles is showing up here, though it is not attached
to Blanche for Father Rel. or Mother Rel.

Now, I also then went back and deleted this Basic Source from Charles for
Father Rel. and Mother Rel. I then put it on Blanche for Father Rel. and Mother
Rel. Now my family group sheet looks fine. So it appears to be a problem with
SourceWriter and with the husband. Whew! Bug found! Now I will report it to
Support. Thanks everyone for all your help!