To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 10:12 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Problems with Name Index in Book

Tom,

I cannot tell. What were your index settings? Is there any connection between your sister and Anderson eg AKA, married name, step father etc. etc. even in error (no offence to your family meant btw. just options)?

I cannot offer an explanation as to why the first and second run were different, but sometimes things do seem to stick a bit and check/repair or closing/reopening can sort of bump start it.

*New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: