To: "Legacy User Group" <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 7:01 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] flash drive for Legacy

I just bought a laptop and am considering installing Legacy on a flash drive to use with the Laptop and then plug in to my desktop computer. I have 3 separate family files with a total of about 9,000 individuals, any suggestions as to what size flash drive I'd need to operate Legacy on? Are
I hope this is not "off topic".
Syble Glasscock