From: Sherry/Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] flash drive for Legacy
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 7:30 PM

I have heard of Legacy users having problems with MojoPac,  Unfortunately,
because of that I can't recommend it.

I have heard of reports from users who installed Legacy on their flash drive
and it worked great - as long as it was on the same computer that the flash
drive was plugged into when they installed Legacy.  As soon as they took the
flash drive to a computer where Legacy had never been installed, they
couldn't run the program from the flash drive.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.