From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian/Support
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 10:19 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] flash drive for Legacy

There is one major problem with MoJoPac though. For it to work you must have Administrator Privileges on the computer you want to work with or there must be a MoJoPac supplied utility installed on the host machine. Here is an excerpt from the MoJoPac help on this topic:

"MoJoPac can be used on a host with limited mode login with MoJoPac Usher installed on the host. MoJoPac will automatically prompt the user to install Usher on the host when MoJoPac is plugged into a host with limited mode login." Both Win XP and Vista will prevent a limited account from installing software like MoJoPac Usher

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence. Thanks.

Gene Young wrote:
Sherry/Support wrote:
Syble,

Legacy will not run from a flash drive. It needs to be installed on
the hard
drive of the computer you wish to run it from.

You can save the Family Files, pictures, etc on the flash drive and
access
them from there.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
Yes it will. I do it. Download MojoPac Free, install it to your thumb drive then install legacy. It works, I have it and, while
slower due to
the interface lag, it does work.