Kirsten,

I have tried this in OOo and whilst the footnotes transfer fine to the end of
the report the references are still incorrect.

There is a possibility (and I put it no stronger than that) that the problem
arises after there have been multiple sources attached to one Event. I need to
look further at this and it may be complicated by other factors.

*New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy bugs - For Marie
> Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 22:48:45 -0700
>
> Marie:
>
> I do believe you've found something that's at least a small improvement over
> the reports we've been getting. Could you do another test and see if it
> works? It's like this:
>
> 1. Recreate the Legacy report you did before that had source notes mixed
> into the report. Create an RTF file, then open and save it as a .doc.
> 2. Open the file in Word, and select the following: Insert> Footnote>
> Options> Convert> Convert All Footnotes to Endnotes> OK.
>
> See if that works to group the source notes in proper sequence at the end of
> the report.
>
> I would test it myself except I can reproduce a report with source notes
> mixed as yours were.
>
> Thanks again for helping; this just might be a Band-Aid for part of the
> problem.
>
> Kirsten

Make a mini you and download it into Windows Live Messenger
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354029/direct/01/