In checking out what you stated, I found that the 'yellow box' at present time,
only shows up over icons, but not over field names (like born) on neither the
main screen, nor the individual information screen. But on the main screen,
they do show up for the spouses of the children. If I remember correctly, when
the main page showed short locations the long would come up in a 'yellow', but
not now. I did not check any further than those mentioned.
Rich in LA CA