Re: [LegacyUG] Ancestry.comYes they do allow monthly subscriptions, I have one
like that and it is so simple, automatic debit the beginning of each month,and
not a huge amount.  It makes it for me,  so simple.

Tish

  Michael,

  I don't think you can do serious research without Ancestry anymore. If it
saves you one research trip, it will have saved you the cost of the
subscription. I understand that it is a large lump sum. I wonder if they ever
allow monthly subscriptions?

  Janis