  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Randolph
Clark
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 9:32 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Ancestry.com

And if your local library upgrades its software and in so doing renders
home-users unable to use HeritageQuest and seems in no hurry to fix the
problem as is currently the case where I am it's nice to have Ancestry.

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Jane Fabiano-Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>