If you send these problems to us at [EMAIL PROTECTED], we’ll work
with you to help solve them.  There's no need to wait for someone else to
post a similar problem.

Make sure you include:

the build of Legacy you're using (Legacy Home tab)

which version of Windows you have

what you're doing at the time the error occurs (exactly where are you and
what are you doing?)

what error message/number you're getting - we need the full message.

Unfortunately we can't help you with the vague information you gave on the
list and something like this should be handled off-list anyway.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.