Patti, I have used the SourceWriter override boxes for some sources that I
felt just weren't shaping up as I liked - particularly in one case when the
source was so compound in nature that it really required more than I could
squeeze out of the SourceWriter. You can use out the SourceWriter, as usual,
to the best of your ability, and then completely rewrite the output, if you
like.

To me this is preferable because it also allows an override for the
subsequent citation, and bibliography etc. So you can catch all three at the
same time. This is in the source detail rather than the master source, if
that bothers you.

Did that make sense?

Janis