Are we discussing the actual source or the various fields within it?
SourceWriter or Basic Style? The less restrictive would be the 'Basic Style' or
old source, but I am unclear why (what do you want to say instead). You might
want to write one example then ctrl-copy it into your e-mail (staying 'legal')
and allow us to help you tweak it, or see if a new style might be created.
Rich in LA CA