-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patti Hobbs
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 9:54 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Citations Free Form

That will be wonderful, Geoff. Thanks.   I guess I don't dare ask
"when?":-)

One thing I noticed with another program is that if the citation can
be exported with the gedcom tag of "title" and maintain its formatting
that it would work great in TNG.

Patti
http://hobbits8.net