Correct, there are not cemetery's listed in the GEO database. Reading the help file, Search GEO in the search tab. Click on the second one down.
Tim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Fry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 4:55 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Green Ridge [Was Events/Facts on Pedigree Web Pages]

Marilyn Potthast wrote:
The cemetery is Green Ridge two separate words.  I realize that
legacy does not have every cemetery but this is a big one and all of
my ancestors this problem does not occur and those cemeteries are
very small.  Doesn't make sense.

I doubt that Legacy has *any* Cemeteries in the Geo database! Unless the place has the exact same name as the Cemetery. Think about what you're trying to do. I wouldn't expect Legacy to know about my house, just as I wouldn't expect it to know about your problem.

As everyone has said: There is a world of difference between a Location and an Address. Your beloved cemetery is an Address, not a Legacy Location.

Also: Don't hi-jack threads. Learn the difference between replying to an existing post and starting a new thread. When you reply to an existing message, you are in effect continuing the subject previously stated. When you talk about something else totally unrelated, you confuse everyone and cause mild anger. Think about it. You're talking to your friends about the price of gas. I come along and butt in wanting to talk about British football! Effectively the same thing as you've done.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry