-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Fry
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 6:56 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Green Ridge [Was Events/Facts on Pedigree Web Pages]

Marilyn Potthast wrote:
> The cemetery is Green Ridge two separate words.  I realize that
> legacy does not have every cemetery but this is a big one and all of
> my ancestors this problem does not occur and those cemeteries are
> very small.  Doesn't make sense.

I doubt that Legacy has *any* Cemeteries in the Geo database! Unless the
place has the exact same name as the Cemetery. Think about what you're
trying to do. I wouldn't expect Legacy to know about my house, just as I
wouldn't expect it to know about your problem.

As everyone has said: There is a world of difference between a Location
and an Address. Your beloved cemetery is an Address, not a Legacy Location.

Also: Don't hi-jack threads. Learn the difference between replying to an
existing post and starting a new thread. When you reply to an existing
message, you are in effect continuing the subject previously stated.
When you talk about something else totally unrelated, you confuse
everyone and cause mild anger. Think about it. You're talking to your
friends about the price of gas. I come along and butt in wanting to talk
about British football! Effectively the same thing as you've done.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry

database 3471 (20080925) __________