Why not create a new detail that includes each of the children's headstones?

Elizabeth
researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michele Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] a problem with assigning sources

I am copying and pasting the footnotes for these sources

Lewis Memorial United Methodist Church Cemetery (Columbia, Georgia; NW corner of Columbia Road and Lewiston Road), Jeanine Lewis marker, personally read, 25 Sep 2008.

Lewis Memorial United Methodist Church Cemetery (Columbia, Georgia; NW corner of Columbia Road and Lewiston Road), George Luther Lewis marker, personally read, 25 Sep 2008.

Lewis Memorial United Methodist Church Cemetery (Columbia, Georgia; NW corner of Columbia Road and Lewiston Road), Bettie Jean Lewis marker, personally read, 25 Sep 2008.

Lewis Memorial United Methodist Church Cemetery (Columbia, Georgia; NW corner of Columbia Road and Lewiston Road), Myrtis & Myrtle Lewis marker, personally read, 25 Sep 2008.

These five children (the last entry is for a set of twins that appear on a single marker), all have the notation on their markers... daughter of (or son of) Willie O. & Dora S. Lewis

I want to put these 4 citations as sources for the AKA Willie O. Lewis and the AKA Dora S. Lewis (their full names are recorded in the name blank. These are AKAs for them).

When I assign the first source to the AKA it takes it just fine. When I copy the next citation and try to assign it to the same AKA it won't take it. It is just like when you try to assign the same source to fact in your your file twice. It won't let you do it twice. It is like Legacy is looking at these sources as identical even though they have different details.

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny M Benson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>