To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 4:03 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] a problem with assigning sources

I understand. But tell me this: if you had a book which said, on pages 10,
23, 45 and 101, that a particular fellow had a residence in Boston, would
you really want to cite that same book 4 times? No. You would cite the
source and in the detail state the information appeared on pages 10, 23, 45
and 101. This instance is really no different. Michelle has one master
source and 4 instances of where she gets the information which can all be
included in one detail. And there is no reason NOT to include them all in
one detail.

I believe what Michelle wants is a citation which reads:

Lewis Memorial United Methodist Church Cemetery (Columbia, Georgia; NW
corner of Columbia Road and Lewiston Road), Jeanine Lewis marker, George
Luther Lewis marker, Bettie Jean Lewis marker, Myrtis & Myrtle Lewis marker,
personally read, 25 Sep 2008.

And she can do this quite easily.

Elizabeth Richardson
researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Jarrett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>