It has worked for me EXCEPT in the AKA field. (I haven't tested this in EVERY field available though). THat is my point. I have assigned the same source with different details to other fields and it has worked but not in the AKA field.

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny M Benson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 5:34 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] a problem with assigning sources

Roger Jarrett wrote:
I have tried repeating what Michele was trying to do and I too get the
same
problem. It seems that you cannot add multiples of the same source even if
the details are different. This seems to be for any of the items not just
AKA.

How come I have just been able to do it, then?

I have tried it using Source Writer and using Basic System and had no
problems.  I tried by typing in new Source Details and by copying and
pasting a complete Source.  It worked.

--
Jenny M Benson