GeoSci wrote:
> Recently discovered an ODD twist - that REALLY messes things up!  In
> the past - I could go to Cite a Source - pick on (say 1910 Lancaster
> County, PA Census) - choose EDIT and make a new one for 1920 - then
> HAD AN OPTION TO SAVE AS A NEW SOURCE or REPLACE THE OLD ONE.  Lately
> - WITHOUT WARNING - Legacy simply REPLACES THE OLD SOURCE.  So my
> original source is now GONE!!  Ideas??

I'm afraid the only answer I have is that you are not experiencing the
same behaviour as I am.  Because I am gradually moving all my Sources over
to the SourceWriter system I am creating lots of "new" Sources and many of
them are done by editing an existing Source and saving with a new name.
Works fine for me.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, although knowing other people don't
experience your problem should be some use to you.

--
Jenny M Benson