please cannot figure out how to merge     Charles Hildebrandt marriage to
Minnie Hildebrandt
I have them married twice to each other... one has children and the other has
no children
the file number for charles is 1015 in both cases and file number for minnie is
1184 in both cases
but they both are married twice to each other...
when I asked merge to idenify duplicate it does not show up so realize it isn't
a merge solution
I am missing something in the help field so can someone lead me to the correct
help field instruction
Richard