To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 4:48 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] merge

please cannot figure out how to merge Charles Hildebrandt marriage to Minnie Hildebrandt I have them married twice to each other... one has children and the other has no children the file number for charles is 1015 in both cases and file number for minnie is 1184 in both cases
but they both are married twice to each other...
when I asked merge to idenify duplicate it does not show up so realize it isn't a merge solution I am missing something in the help field so can someone lead me to the correct help field instruction
Richard