Thanks Patti & Janis for confirming my thoughts. I have Vista and would be
installing that on my Windows partition. I think the consensus seems to be
that Fusion is the best of the emulators. This is quite a big step for me as
I've always been a PC guy. I will however, also be retaining my PC (at least
for the immediate future) for any programs that just refuse to work on the
Mac.

Heading into my local Apple store tomorrow :)

Keith