MessageYou want to choose export and then choose gedcom (the last one on the
list).
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Laurie Hicks
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 12:11 PM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Transfer family tree to Legacy

  I would like to know how to transfer family tree to Legacy 7, I have just
purchased family tree and it looks like to could be great, in the instructions
it says to save my family tree in a GEDCOM file when I go to save family tree
in a gedcom file in the drop down box, the only box I see is a .ftmb file. What
am I doing wrong?

  Regards Laurie
  ** $10 OFF when you spend $50 or more in our store.
  Use coupon code: =Legacy2008= at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/08 **