-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thomas
Herson
Sent: Sunday, 19 October 2008 6:38 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Transfer family tree to Legacy

If you're using Family Tree Maker 2009, click on File, choose and click
onExport from the window that drops down. In the Export window that pops up
you should see a box titled Output Format, select GEDCOM 5.5 to create a
GEDCOM file which then can be imported into Legacy Family Tree.

Tom Herson
Ithaca, NY