Hi Laurie,

I'm not sure you understood what Erin said. You do not try to "Save" your
file. Go to "File" on the top Menu bar. Go down to "Export to" Click & the
menu should fly out with 3 choices listed, the first is "GEDCOM File"

If that doesn't work, you need someone from support to help you, 'cause what
I wrote is how it's supposed to work.

Hope this helps:-}

Joyce

P.S: Most people go from Family Tree to Legacy, not the other way around!
I know I did!

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Laurie Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi Erin
>
> Thanks for your response, but that's my problem a list does not drop down,
> just .ftmb
>
> Regards

Researching Descendants  and Ancestors of Paul Drinkwater, born 1789 in
Sandhurst, Gloucestershire, England