-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: Saturday, 18 October 2008 6:49:PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Childrens settings - step, adopted, twin etc

Mark,

If you go to Options>Customise>View there is a check box for showing child
status, however in v7 at least it doesn't seem to do anything, not on my set
up at anyrate. It is not something I have used so I don't know what it
should do and there is nothing to assist in the Help Files.

To test it again I made my daughter adopted and nothing showed, and this is
not because I have columns of kids! Whether other symbols affect the output
I don't know.

I would suggest that perhaps Legacy could give a definative answer?

** $10 OFF when you spend $50 or more in our store.
   Use coupon code: ‘Legacy2008’ at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/08 **