Ron where do I select what colors to show each different child relationship.  I
have looked several times.

I have managed to color by sex but I cannot find where it does this by
relationship - twin, adopted etc as you have been able to.

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:43:45 -0400From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Re: [LegacyUG] Childrens settings - step, adopted, twin etc
It displays automatically if you have it selected.
On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Mark K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I used windows reunion many years ago and it displayed the male children in
square boxes and female children in rounded boxes.

It then coloured the boxes depending on the status of child ie twins, adopted
etc

Is there any way to display the status of the children in the family view?

** $10 OFF when you spend $50 or more in our store.Use coupon code:
*!Legacy2008*" at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/08 **Legacy User Group
guidelines:   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.aspArchived messages:
http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/Online
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp