Using Legacy 7 Deluxe 7.0.0.55 Build

Tried the new Source Writer for the first time today and love it. I have a question about it relating to E. Shown-Mills, "Evidence Explained." I'm citing an Ancestry.com database entitled "Nevada Marriage Index, 1956-2005." Ancestry.com, in their Source Information, cites (1) their database Ancestry.com Nevada Marriage Index, 1956-2005 . . . .; (2) Nevada State Health Division, Office of Vital Records, Nevada Marriage Index, 1966-2005 . . . .; and (3) Clark County Nevada Marriage Bureau, Clark County Nevada Marriage Index, 1956-2005 . . . .

Obviously Ancestry.com is the originator of this database. I like to know from whence their data comes. Should I use in the Detail section "Citing numbers 2 and 3 above." In "Evidence Explained" I'm seeing this used in some of the image examples but not in other databases.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Kay Fordham

** $10 OFF when you spend $50 or more in our store.
  Use coupon code: ‘Legacy2008’ at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/08 **