From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Elizabeth
Richardson
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 12:00 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Writer Question

So, Bill, when you look at a book at the library, do you cite the library as
the source? I have looked at the original State of Nevada Index via
Ancestry.com. Why would I need to go to Carson City to cite the State of Nevada

Elizabeth
researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson

** $10 OFF when you spend $50 or more in our store.
   Use coupon code: �Legacy2008� at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/08 **