To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Writer Question

Hi, Kay! I used the Internet>Database template and put Ancestry.com as the Website title and not the Website Creator. I left Website creator blank. I wonder if this is just a bug in the template or if there is some reason Website creator does not show up in a footnote. I may have to check out my Mills EE book again.

Jennifer