From: Kay Fordham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 7:52:52 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Writer Question

Jennifer -

I have a question on your second example below (index with no image).  The
citation I created was in the same format; however, the creator of the
database, Ancestry.com, was not included between "database" and
"(http://www.ancestry.com/search)"  in the endnote/footnote even though I
entered them as the webpage creator.  They did show up in the bibliography
entry; i.e., "database, Ancestry.com (http://www - - -)."  Which Source
Writer template did you use?

Thanks,
Kay