This is true, but you can, by Show List, create a Search List which shows in the Name List and then you have more options for customizing the fields you want to print, using the Print button at the bottom. Unfortunately, those customizable fields do not include the Burial Address Name (i.e. the cemetery) but if you pick through the cemeteries you want one at a time, you can print without the cemetery as one of the customized columns. In my case I'm wanting about 25 cemeteries from one county so I don't want to do them one by one. Anyway, now we know. All Event addresses, Vital Event addresses and Marriage addresses are lumped together under Master Event Address List and the choices, as you state, are the choices.
-----
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog

RICHARD SCHULTHIES wrote:
The problem is, for myself, in the past had put the cemeteries name in the
'city' field and in the notes I put the cemetery and city there for
clarification. Based on what I was hearing from others, decided to switch  over
to using the city name as normal, and put the cemetery name in the '+' address
area. Now I find out that I can never search for the cemetery name in a useful
way within Legacy (IMHO). I can find a cemetery in the Master List; Address
List; All Addresses and scroll through the list to find the cemeteries in my
locations, tag them. I chose four random cemeteries to check what would print.
When I Previewed the first print, it created 'business cards' for the
cemeteries, not a list o people there. I then went to 'Show List', and found I
had to tag everyone in the cemeteries before hand, and print them one cemetery
at a time. With that printing I got cemetery name at the top, the names and
RINs with no choice of other fields to print. I had
 been expecting a report similar to the Sources list report. This report is not
very helpful to take to a repository, since you cannot separate the county into
a list by addresses, though they exist in the database. I can work around this,
but if I had known I would not have changed to what I thought was a
reccommended thing.
Rich in LA CA

** $10 OFF when you spend $50 or more in our store.
  Use coupon code: �Legacy2008� at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/08 **