To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] looking for cems

Well .... when you say "It showed that I have people buried in three or four cemeteries" - what's the It?
-----
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog

Kathy Shiell-Stokes wrote:

further...It showed that I have people buried in three or four cemeteries in Perth County....which it exactly what you were trying to obtain..n'est ce pas?
Kathy