> Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:21:49 +0200> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
> LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Searching
> Location notes field> > ronald ferguson wrote:> > > What exactly do you mean
> by "Location Notes". My locations are all part > > of an Event and the notes
> are in the Event Notes field. As you said, > > Event Notes can be searched,
> although I accept that doing it this way > > may produce a number of false
> positives.> > > > Please help my tired, old, brain by explaining .> > You
> must really be tired, Ron. :-)> > Master Location List. Edit a Location. See
> there's a Notes field.> > -- > Regards,> Mike Fry> Johannesburg.>

I guess you're right, Mike. Yup it's there, you aint gonna believe it but
that's where I went to check when I accidently sent the first post :-)Ron
*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogshttp://www.fergys.co.uk View the
Grimshaw Family Tree at: http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/ For The Fergusons of
N.W. England See: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
Win £1000 John Lewis shopping sprees with BigSnapSearch.com
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/117442309/direct/01/