Elizabeth,

I see that someone has suggested the Help Files, always a good starting point.
I also opened one of the Timeline files in C:/Legacy ( or wherever you put it)
to have a look at the contstruction. They are only text files and hence will
open in Notepad but also Wordpad, Word, OpenOffice.org etc.
Ron Ferguson
_____________________________________________________________________ *New
Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogshttp://www.fergys.co.uk View the
Grimshaw Family Tree at: http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/ For The Fergusons of
N.W. England See: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
_____________________________________________________________________ > From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com> Subject:
[LegacyUG] Timelines> Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:36:18 -0900> > In the thread on
"America", one poster proferred that he was going to get > some genealogy
history or timelines to add to his genealogy materials. For > those of you who
have used/made timelines, how does one go about creating > customized
timelines? How do you import them into Legacy?> > I think others have mentioned
they used historical background materials when > creating reports. Has anyone
used something other than an event to > incorporate this type of material? If
so, how have you done it?> > Elizabeth> researching the descendants of William
and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson> >
See the most popular videos on the web
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454061/direct/01/