I'm using version 7 with all updates on vista64.

Everything has been working fine but I have just noticed that when I enter or
change a location I get an error.
If I use an existing location there is no problem.

However, if I enter a new location in the born or died I get an error on the
confirm new location box that pops up.

The standardisation tip box pops up with three boxes that are usually greyed
out and which you can not click on.

Clicking anywhere in the box gives the "ding" sound to show an error.

I am then stuck here, I cannot get out of this.

If I press enter a few times the program normally shuts down.

Previously, I have been able to enter new locations with v7 so I dont know if
its an error with some update as I use legacy infrequently.
Legacy says im up to date.

Your dream beach house escape for summer! Sign up for the Hotmail Road Trip
today.
http://www.ninemsn.com.au/hotmailroadtrip