After I read "Getting it right" I started looking at Australian
Timelines, a year ago I updated the one I had on Australian Prime
Ministers.  So this time I went to the Australian War Memorial and
used their references to create a timeline on Australians at War, the
only war not listed was Iraq from 2003, not sure if ihat's because its
considered a war or peacekeeping effort here.  I followed the help
instructions on timelines.  I'll be creating more for facts and events
across Australia and for personal timelines for my family to help me
when it comes to fleshing out the family history side of things.  Very
easy to turn on a timeline and check out chronology report to see
places to do extra research.
Cheers
Tracy