Hi everyone,

For some reason my wife has become unlinked from her parents.  When I click
on the parents field to link back it asks me if I want to link to an
existing person, I click yes, and it links back to her father.  It does not
automatically link to her mother, but when I try the same proceedure with
linking to her mother, it creates another marriage, with only my wife as the
daughter.  Elsewhere in the database my wife's parents still exist as a
married couple with all the correct children.  There are no complications
like a remarriage, with either of her parents.

I have restored a backup file and the same thing happens.  I have run file
maintenance and everything seems fine.  Is there another way of linking
existing parents that I have forgotten or didn't know in the first place?  I
know many would not wish to persue this matter but how do I get my
mother-in-law back (and father in law). ;-)

Best wishes

David

David S Brookes
Musical Director, The Brewood Singers
        www.brewoodsingers.co.uk
Organist & Choirmaster, Polesworth Abbey
        www.polesworthabbey.co.uk
Photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/musicaldirector54